Ramadan Diary, returns!
Just a wee bit late. Oh well, better late than never. As always in Ramadan Diary we’ve decided to compile some appetizing recipes that are easy to follow and cook, yet jam-packed with aromas and flavors, surely to tantalize your taste-buds. Enjoy!
Supplication for today:-
Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower.
Start reading and understanding Quran or learn some special Dua by heart, a something that you’ve always wanted to do.
Thought of the Day:
Rise above little things. Be a big thinker. You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, dream big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, image big, love big, live big. Carry that list and you’ll start feeling big. Be a believer and you’ll be an achiever.
Recipe of the day —Chocolate Brownies:-
Butter 200 g
Brown sugar 350 g
Cocoa Powder 4 tbsp
flour 250 g
baking powder 3 1/2 tsp
walnuts (optional) 85 g
milk 50 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Grease and line pan 9” into 13” .
- Sift flour once and twice with cocoa and baking powder.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well.
- Add flour and beat till well mixed.
- Stir chopped walnuts if using.
- Stir in milk.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool in the pan and then cool on a rack.
I’ve tried out this recipe five to six time and comes out just perfect each time.